Multi-function water quality meter ~ LU-WA2017SD
pH, conductivity and dissolved oxygen.. digital hand held with SD card data logging – Lutron WA-2017SD
Measure and log water parameters with this low cost meter!
- Base meter includes – CD/TDS probe 0-200mS in 4 ranges
- TDS 0-200000ppm in 4 ranges with adjustable factor
- 0-12% salt – using standard conductivity probe
- Dissolved oxygen probe 0-20mg/l dissolved oxygen and 0-100% oxygen in air .. temperature 0-50C – optional probe required
- pH/mV 0-14pH -1999+1999mV…. BNC connector
- ATC with TP07 temperature probe – optional probe required
- Data log to SD card to 16Gb – analyze data on PC using standard spread sheet software
- MANUAL log at push button to 99 sets
- SD card not included – optional USB cable and PC software set available
Water analysis using one economical meter is very convenient, as the logging functions and operation are easy to learn. This meter accepts 4 probes to measure the main water parameters. It is shipped as a conductivity, TDS and SALT meter as standard, and other probes can be added as required, for pH, temperature for pH compensation, ORP /REDOX with suitable probe (also BNC connection) and dissolved oxygen. The WA-2017 will log all measured parameters to SD card memory. This can be transferred to a PC and data analysed using a normal spread sheet program. If preferred, the meter can be connected by USB cable to a PC running optional analysis software.
|WA-2017SD.pdf||Datasheet for Lutron water quality meter WA2017SD||599 KB||Download File|
|WA2017SD_Manual.pdf||Manual for Lutron water quality meter WA-2017SD||621 KB||Download File|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.