The Lutron PCD431 is an economical, yet rugged, pocket tester for conductivity and TDS. It is auto ranging with selectable TDS or conductivity, and so replaces up to 4 different models from our main competitor. Accuracy is +/-3% of full scale. Because of the adjustable Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) factor, good accuracy is possible over a wide temperature range. Auto power off and rugged IP67 and sensor cover makes this a very handy mobile tool.
- Ranges 0-2000 and 0-20000 micro siemens/cm auto ranging
- Ranges 0-2000 and 0-20000 ppm TDS
- ATC factor adjustable from 0-5%
- Temperature and ATC to 60C resolution 0.1C
- Waterproof to IP67 – immersible
- Carbon rod electrodes for long life
- Max and min and hold functions
- Dual display – process value / temperature
- Match with the Lutron pH222 pH tester for a complete kit!