"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
2-wire supply > 16 V
FM-approved for installation in Div. 2
Output for current, voltage and 2 relays
Universal AC or DC supply
• Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
• Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
• Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
• Process control with 2 pairs of potential-free relay contacts and analog output.
• Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
• The 4116 is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
• Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
• When 4116 is used in combination with the PR 4500 display series, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 4116 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP-switches.
• A green / red front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction. A yellow LED is ON for each active output relay.
• Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
• 4-port 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation.
Mounting / installation / programming
• Very low power consumption means units can be mounted side by side without an air gap – even at 60°C ambient temperature.
• Configuration, monitoring, 2-point process calibration and more are accomplished using PR's 4500 series of detachable displays.
• All programming can be password-protected.