"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
Supply for 2-wire transmitters
Active / passive mA output and relay output
Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500); process calibration, signal and relay simulation.
- Advanced relay configuration, e.g. setpoint, window, delay, sensor error indication and power monitoring.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via PR 4500.
- Reduced Uo Ex data < 8.3 V for active input signals.
- TC inputs with internal CJC or external CJC for higher accuracy.
- Active / passive mA output via the same two terminals.
- 9116B can be mounted in the safe area and in zone 2 / cl. 1 div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1 / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature, voltage, potentiometer and linear resistance signals.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9116 has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- 1 green and 1 red front LED indicate operation status and malfunction. 1 yellow LED indicates relay status.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighbouring units.