"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Universal 2-wire programmable transmitter
• Loop Powered 2 Wire progtammable transmitter,
• RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV input
• Extremely high measurement accuracy
• Galvanic isolation
• Programmable sensor error value
• 1 or 2-channel version
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4...20 mA current signal.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6331A to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version, up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.
- The 6331A can be mounted in zone 2 and zone 22 / Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
Supplier Product Page link: https://www.prelectronics.com/products/temperature-transmitters/6300/2-wire-programmable-transmitter-6331a/