HACCP recording thermometer & control system ~ Comark HT100
Comark HT100 (HACCP Touch) is an easy to use, cost effective system, for collecting, recording and storing daily temperatures of critical items in receiving, storage, preparation, and cooking , plus many of the other checklists such as hygiene programs.
A simple, paperless data management tool for food businesses which is also an accurate thermometer.
Corrective actions can be set up, to dictate your immediate response to failures in critical temperatures or other operational conditions.
The software program can be downloaded free, on the Comark website. A user specific program is easy and intuitive to write and you can make it as simple or detailed as you wish. You record only what’s important to you!
- Measure temperature with K or T thermocouple -73 to 537C – big choice of probes.
- Paperless records and tamper-proof data
- Critical Control Points are monitored with programmed corrective actions – user logins
- Record HACCP temperatures up to 65000 readings in 100 files accuracy 0.5C
- Download to Microsoft Excel™ for reports
- Data export in .pdf format
Note on HACCP Software: Some customers may experience problems downloading our HACCP software using Google Chrome. If this is the case, please use an alternative web browser.
|HACCP-touch-flyer-New-EU-20307-3.pdf||Data sheet for HACCP Touch HT100||275 KB||Download File|
|HACCP_Touch_Manual-20309-2.pdf||Operating instructions for HACCP touch HT100||758 KB||Download File|