HACCP Auditor data management system – Comark N5001
The Comark N5001 USB auditor is a completely new concept in hand held instrumentation for logging, monitoring & managing data. Specifically designed for use in HACCP, due diligence, health & safety systems, the instrument can be fully programmed, using the Auditor (PC) software, to suit the application.This provides the flexibility & recording functions of a tablet, but in a rugged waterproof unit. Your temperature measurement plan, sanitation processes, and other audited actions can be programmed in – with corrective actions for alarm conditions. The operator uses the unit to measure temperature, to be guided through the processes, enters data, and acknowledges actions, and responds if alarms occur. Data is then downloaded and stored automatically on a PC.
- Provision of effective due diligence records- stores 3000 temperature readings
- Efficient data capture relating to all aspects of HACCP, health & safety ~ not just temperature
- Easy & efficient data analysis with reduced costs of processing
- Faster responses to identified problems- corrective actions available
- Minimisation of human error- no paper records used.
- Type K or T thermocouples -200 to 700C – better than 0.5C in food ranges
- Easy programming with no need for IT specialists – taylor to your exact system
- 500 hours battery life normal AA
- Contact us for an interactive CD to demonstrate functions.
Software download link for Comark N5001 HEREBuy Now