Multi-use temperature dip probes – nonferrous LH Marshall
Marshall lances & tips – The original. Developed as a replaceable system with SS lance assembly and chrome iron replaceable tips in 200 and 300mm lengths. These sensors are well priced and make hundreds of measurements (in Aluminium) before the probe fails. Marshall lances are made from SS with standard plastic handle/ optional alloy handle. Tips, straight and 90 degree lances are available. Extended handles, and thermometer brackets are manufactured to order and so have a slightly extended lead time.
- Hundreds of dips in Aluminium
- Use in brass,bronze,zinc & gunmetal
- Type `K` thermocouple tip measure to 1200C
- Half tolerance thermocouple calibration
- Readily replaceable 200 & 300mm tips
- Chrome iron sheath for long life
- Optional extended handle – two hand use
- Optional mount bracket for thermometer- custom part
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.