"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Temperature / mA converter, EMPHASIS assessed
Input for RTD, TC and mA
Active / passive mA output via the same two terminals
1 or 2 channels
EMPHASIS assessed instrument for nuclear industry
SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500); process calibration and signal simulation.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via the display front.
- TC inputs can use either the internal CJC or a terminal with a built-in Pt100 sensor (PR 5910Ex, channel 1 / PR 5913Ex, channel 2) for higher accuracy.
- Advanced monitoring of internal communication and stored data.
- SIL 2 functionality is optional and must be activated in a menu point.
- 9113Bxx can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Class 1, Division 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including mining / Class I/II/III, Division 1, Gr. A-G.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature (Pt, Ni and TC) and active current signals.
- The 9113 has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- 1 green and 2 red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighbouring units.