"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Solenoid / alarm driver
Universal Ex driver for solenoids, acoustic alarms and LEDs
1 or 2 channels
Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR 9400
SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Universal I.S. driver for the control of solenoids etc. with various I.S. data by way of three built-in I.S. barriers.
- Two hardware versions make it possible to choose either Low (35 mA) or High (60 mA) current output.
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500).
- Selection of direct or inverted function for each channel via PR 4500 and the possibility of reducing the output current to the hazardous area to suit the application.
- Optional monitoring of the output current to the hazardous area by way of PR 4500.
- Optional redundant supply via power rail and/or separate supply.
- 9203B can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Class 1, Division 2 and transmit signals to zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1 mining / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Driver for the control of ON / OFF solenoids, acustic alarms and LEDs mounted in safe or hazardous area.
- The 9203B is controlled by an NPN/PNP signal or a switch signal.
- Monitoring of internal error events via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9203B has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- 1 green and 2 yellow/red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighbouring units.