"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Single or true dual inputs 2-wire HART 7 temperature transmitter
2-wire HART 7 temperature transmitter
RTD, TC, potentiometer, linear resistance and bipolar mV input
Single or true dual inputs with sensor redundancy and drift detection
Wide ambient operating temperature of -50 to +85°C
Total accuracy from 0.014%
2.5 kVAC galvanic isolation
Full assessment to IEC61508 : 2010 for use in SIL 2/3 applications
- Temperature measurement of a wide range of TC and RTD types.
- Conversion of wide span linear resistance and potentiometer inputs to 4...20 mA.
- Conversion of bipolar mV signals to 4...20 mA.
- Integration into asset management schemes.
- Critical applications requiring superior accuracy and/or sensor redundancy and drift detection.
- True dual input transmitter, accepts the widest range of dual input combinations.
- Sensor redundancy - output automatically switches to secondary sensor in event of primary sensor failure, maintaining uptime.
- Sensor drift detection - alerts when sensor differential exceeds user-defined limits, for maintenance optimization.
- Dynamic variable mapping for process data in addition to the primary variable e.g. dual input features such as average, differential and min./max. tracking.
- Groundbreaking digital and analog signal accuracy over full input span and ambient conditions.
- Extensive sensor matching including Callendar Van Dusen and custom linearizations.
- Programmable input limits with runtime metering ensure maximum process traceability and sensor out of range protection.
- IEC 61508 : 2010 full assessment up to SIL 3 together with enhanced EMC Functional Safety testing to IEC 61236-3-1.
- 6437xxSx is suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- Meets NAMUR NE21, NE43, NE44, NE89 and NE107 compliant diagnostics information.
Mounting / installation / programming
- DIN rail mounting with up to 84 inputs per meter.
- Configuration via PReset using PR5909 Loop Link /HART modem, or by Asset Management tool (e.g. Pactware, AMS, HART communicator).
- The 6437A can be mounted in zone 2 and zone 22 / Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
Supplier Product Page link: https://www.prelectronics.com/products/temperature-transmitters/6400/2-wire-hart-7-temperature-transmitter-6437a/