"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Sensor for Very Low Air Velocity
Duct mount or Remote probe sensor with display. Clean room monitoring with accuracy down to 0.15m/s (30ft/min). Analogue output, RS485 & digital interface.
- Measuring range selectable by jumper :0…1 m/s ,0…1.5 m/s ,0…2 m/s
- Response time (at constant temperature): typ. 4 sec or typ. 1 sec.
- Output analogue, selectable:0-10 V and 4-20 mA
- Output digital: Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP
- Supply :24 V AC/DC
EE660 employs E+E air flow sensors manufactured in thin film technology, which stands for excellent accuracy and long-term stability down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min). The device is available with current and voltage output or with RS485 interface a Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP interface. EE660 is user configurable and adjustable with jumpers on the electronics board or with the EE-PCS Product Configuration Software.
- Accurate measurement down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min)
- Excellent long-term stability
- High resistance to pollution
- Small angle dependency
- Large, easily readable display
- Current and voltage output
- Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP
- User configurable and adjustable
Supplier Product Page link: https://www.epluse.com/products/air-velocity-instrumentation/air-flow-transmitters-and-probes/ee660/