"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
RTD or Ohm 2-wire programmable transmitter
• Loop Powered 2 Wire programmable transmitter.
• RTD or Ohm input
• High measurement accuracy
• 3-wire connection
• Programmable sensor error value
• or 2-channel version
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000 or Ni100...Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6333A to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.
- The 6333A can be mounted in zone 2 and zone 22 / Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
Supplier Product Page link: https://www.prelectronics.com/products/temperature-transmitters/6300/2-wire-programmable-transmitter-6333a/