Flush diaphragm sanitary SS body transmitter LEEG SMP858-TLF
The LEEG SMP858 series is designed for the food and pharmaceutical industries with SS enclosure and sanitary SS mounting options. Surface finish or the wetted parts is better than 0.4 microns and the fill fluid is safe. Further, they are suitable for CIP at elevated temperature. TSF is calibrated for lower ranges with improved accuracy and long term stability.
- Ranges from 0.35 to 35 bar [TLF] 0.06 to 10bar [TSF] accuracy nominal 0.1%
- CIP without cooling 125C for 30 minutes
- IP67 SS housing with M12 connector
- 2 wire 4-20mA with HART communications
- Gauge pressure, Absolute pressure and level measurement
- Damping to 32 seconds
- Certified A3 sanitary for wetted parts
We offer two years warranty on LEEG pressure transmitters.
Delivery 2 weeksBuy Now