Pressure transmitters compact SS – Gems 3100,3200
The Gems 3100 & 3200 Series pressure transmitter (2 & 3 wire) are made using sputtered thin film technology for high accuracy, stability & toughness. With hundreds of potential standard configurations, the Gems 3100 Series will suit most OEM applications without customisation. There are 6 electrical connectors and 8 standard process fittings. Gems 3200 is stocked with 4X overload protection and integral restrictor device for protection from pressure spikes.
We are stocking the M12 electrical connectors and cables to suit – rated at IP67 and the mini DIN connector IP65. Our standard process connection is 1/4 BSP male. Gems 3500 series covers the low ranges down to 1 bar in this series. See part numbers listed below for complete descriptions for contact us for assistance. Common product features:
- Pressure ranges 0-6 to 2200 Bar (3100) and 600bar (3200)
- Accuracy 0.25% … drift 0.1%/year
- Thermal error 1% typical/100C
- IP65 to IP67 sealing on different models depending on electrical connector
- Choice of 6 outputs and 13 pressure ranges
- Choice of 6 electrical connections and 8 pressure connections
- Standard M12 4 pin IP67 electrical connector – cables are separate
- ALSO stocked Standard Mini DIN connector – mating connector included
- Optional analog Temperature output for some voltage output models in 3100 series
|200951119739636.pdf||Data sheet covering 3100 and 3200 series||741 KB||Download File|
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.