"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
PR Electronics Programmable LED indicator
Programmable LED indicator.
4-digit 14-segment LED display
Input for mA, V, Ohm, RTD, TC and potentiometer
2 relays and analog output
Front key programmable
- Display for digital readout of current / voltage / resistance / temperature or potentiometer signals.
- Process control with 2 potential-free relays and / or analog output.
- For local readout in extremely wet atmospheres with a specially designed splash-proof cover.
- 4-digit LED indicator with 13.8 mm 14-segment characters. Max. display readout -1999...9999 with programmable decimal point and relay ON / OFF indication.
- All standard operational parameters can be adjusted to any application by way of the front function keys.
- Help texts in eight languages can be selected via a menu item.
- PR 5714 is available fully-configured according to specifications ready for process control and visualization.
- 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- In versions with relay outputs the user can minimize the installation test time by activating / deactivating each relay independently of the input signal.
Mounting / installation
- To be mounted in panel front. The included rubber packing must be mounted between the panel cutout hole and the display front to obtain a protection degree of IP65 (type 4X). For extra protection in extreme environments, PR5714 can be delivered with a specially designed splash-proof cover as accessory.
Supplier Product Page link: https://www.prelectronics.com/products/displays/5700/programmable-led-indicator-5714/