"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
PR Electronics Programmable LED indicator – 4 Relays
PR Electronics Programmable LED indicator –
4-digit 14-segment LED display
Input for mA, V, Ohm, RTD, TC and potentiometer
4 relays and analog output
Programmable via front keys and PC
- Display for digital readout of current / voltage / resistance / temperature or 3-wire potentiometer signals.
- Process control with 4 pairs of potential-free change-over relays and analog output.
- For tank level control, with the possibility of customer linearization ensuring correct level measurement and control in non-linear tanks.
- 4-digit LED indicator with 13.8 mm 14-segment characters. Max. display readout -1999...9999 with programmable decimal point and relay ON / OFF indication.
- All standard operational parameters can be adjusted to any application by way of the front function keys. When programming is carried out by way of a PC and the configuration program PReset, additional configuration options are available, such as customer-defined linearization and special input signals.
- Help texts in eight languages can be selected via a menu item.
- A menu item allows the user to minimize the installation test time for the relay outputs by activating / deactivating each relay independently of the input signal.
- 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
Mounting / installation
- To be mounted in panel front. The included rubber packing must be mounted between the panel cutout hole and the display front to obtain a protection degree of IP65 (type 4X). For extra protection in extreme environments, PR 5715 can be delivered with a specially designed splash-proof cover as accessory.
Supplier Product Page link: https://www.prelectronics.com/products/displays/5700/programmable-led-indicator-5715/