"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Miniature Probe for Very Low Air Velocity
Compact probe for very low Air Velocity. Measurement range down to 0.2m/s (40ft/min). Voltage output
- Measuring range: 0…2m/s (0…400ft/min),0…1m/s (0…200ft/min)
- Outputs :0-5V or 0-10V
- Supply :10-19V DC or 19-29V DC
- 2… 1m/s: ± (0.05m/s (10ft/min) +2% of MV)
- 0,2… 2m/s: ± (0.08m/s (16ft/min) +4% of MV)
The EE576 is a compact air velocity transmitter designed for measurement of lowest velocity.
Equipped with a newly developed sensor head and utilizing the proven E+E hot-film element, already tested a million times in the automotive industry, these transmitters are less sensitive to dust and dirt than conventional hot-wire elements.
This is reflected in the excellent reproducibility and proven long-term stability of the measuring results. The factory calibration with a special wind tunnel for lowest velocity ensures optimal precision and maximum sensitivity. The EE576 can be mounted fast and easily.
The alignment strip along the probe’s tube and the matching mounting flange determines the orientation of the sensor probe. The mounting flange allows for an infinitely variation of the depth of the sensor probe. The electronics integrated in the probe tube provide a linear analogue signal of 0-5V or 0-10V for the velocity range 0...2m/s (0...400ft/min) or 0...1m/s (0...200ft/min).
- Power supply class III: 10 - 19 V DC or 19 - 29 V DC
- Current consumption, max.@ 2 m/s (400 ft/min) :70 mA
- Humidity range Operation and Storage :10…95 %RH, non-condensing
- Temperature range: Operation -20...+60 °C (-4...+140 °F), Storage: -30...+60 °C (-22...+140 °F)
- Probe cable Polyvinylchloride (PVC), 3 x 0.25 mm2 with wire ferrules
- Probe material Polycarbonate (PC)
- Protection rating: Probe head, IP20/Probe, IP40
- Mounting flange: Easy and quick mounting, Accurate setting of the immersion depth
Supplier Product Page link: https://www.epluse.com/products/air-velocity-instrumentation/air-flow-transmitters-and-probes/ee576/