"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Miniature Dew Point Meter for Refrigeration Dryers
Reliable dew point monitoring is essential for minimizing ownership costs of compressed air supply with refrigeration dryers. It allows for condition based planning of the service intervals and for avoiding breakdowns.
- Measurement range: -20…50 °C (-4…122 °F) Td
- Outputs : Modbus RTU and 4-20mA
- Power supply : 10-28 V DC
The EE354 dew point meter is optimised for monitoring refrigeration dryers. The measurement accuracy of ±1 °C (±1.8 °F) over the range of -3...20 °C Td (26.6...68 °F Td) and excellent long-term stability of the dew point sensor make the EE354 the ideal meter for refrigeration dryers.
Due to its compact design, EE354 can be easily installed even in tight, confined spaces. The extremely rugged stainless-steel enclosure with ½ ISO or NPT thread and the M12x1 electrical connection facilitate quick and easy integration into the measuring task.
- Compressed air networks
- Refrigeration dryer monitoring
- Measurement range -20...50 °C Td (-4...122 °F Td)
- Measurement accuracy ±1 °C (±1.8 °F) at -3...20 °C Td (26.6...68 °F Td)
- Analogue output 4...20 mA
- MODBUS RTU digital interface
- Pressure-tight up to 80 bar (1160 psi)