"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Marlin High temperature thermocouple connectors
Marlin thermocouple connectors have a well-deserved reputation for top quality and excellent design. The range is easy to use and offers the right variations and mounting hardware to cover all applications. These special high temperature connectors can withstand ambient temperatures of 425°C continuous & 540°C intermittent.
Thermocouple Type: K & N
• Available in mini and full-size plugs and jacks
• Available in all types of strip panels
• All color-coded Red, but with printed type ID and polarity
• Thermoset resin for good strength
• Hardware for standard connectors also matches high temp versions See datasheet for more information.