"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
LUTRON VB8206SD Vibration meter with SD card real time logging
Lutron VB8206SD Hand held vibration meter with measurement of acceleration, velocity, and displacement in a range 10-1000Hz with sensitivity to ISO 2954. The VB8206SD adds the function of data logging to an SD card at intervals 2-3600 seconds. Data can be transferred directly to a PC spread sheet for analysis without learning new software. Up to 99 readings can be stored with manual logging by push button.
- Acceleration Range: 0.5-199.9m/s2 ~ accuracy ±5%+5d
- Velocity Range: 0.5-199.9mm/sec ~ accuracy ±5%+5d
- Displacement Range: 0 -1.999mm ~ accuracy +/-5%+/-2d
- RMS, Peak and Max/min and hold functions.
- Real-time SD card recording, sampling 1 ÷ 3600 s.
- Auto zero button
- Acceleration, Velocity, Displacement measurement.
- RMS, Peak value, Max. hold measurement.
- hold reset button, Zero Button.
- Data hold button to freeze the desired reading.
- Separate vibration probe with magnetic base, easy operation.
- Real time SD memory card Datalogger, built-in Clock and Calendar, real time data recorder, sampling time set from 1 second to 3600 seconds.
- Innovative and easy operation, remove the SD card from the meter and plug into the computer to download all the measured value with the time information (year/month/date/ hour/minute/second) directly to Excel for further data or graphic analysis.
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB (not included).
- LCD with green light backlight, easy reading.
- Power: AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries or DC 9V adapter.
- USB PC Computer interface.
- Instruction manual
- Hard carrying case, CA-06
- Vibration sensor with cable
- Magnetic base
- SD Card
- AC to DC 9V adapter
- USB cable, USB-01.
- Data Acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN.