"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron Vane Type Anemometer
The Lutron AM-4207SD is a versatile 4-in-1 device for measuring air velocity, temperature, and digital thermometers (type K/J). It simplifies data collection by logging information directly to an SD card, which can be transferred to Excel for basic analysis or optional software for advanced functions.
- Air velocity range: 0.4-25 m/sec (display in 5 different units)
- Air Temperature range: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃
- Type K/J thermometer: miniplug connection works as normal digital thermometer to full ranges.
- Low-friction ball vane wheels ensure high accuracy in high & low velocities.
- Data logging automatic 1 to 3600 seconds or MANUAL to 99 readings – Real time clock.
- Data logged to SD card – no cable or software required (SD card is not included).
- Software, Interface, and PC Software is also optionally available.
- Air velocity measurement Unit: m/S, Ft/min, Km/h, Knots, Mile/h,
- LCD with green light backlight, easy reading
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading.
- Separate probe, easy for operation of different
- Datalogger sampling time setting: Auto: 1 second to 3600 seconds, Manual: 1 to 99 reading
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB (optional)
- Power: AA X6 Batteries, DC 9V adapter
- Wide applications: use this anemometer to check air conditioning & heating systems, measure air velocities wind temperature...etc.
Instruction manual, Anemometer probe, hard carrying case (CA-06)
- SD Card
- Type K thermocouple probe
- AC to DC 9V adapter
- USB cable,
- Data Acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN.