"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron TU2016 Turbidity meter
Designed to meet ISO 7027, this compact digital meter makes fast measurements of turbidity in NTU
(Nephelometric TURBIDITY Unit) from small samples. It is designed for clean waters, such as potable municipal water and water used in food products where clarity is essential. It is battery powered for convenience with simple controls and digital display.
- Ranges: 0-50.00 and 50-1000 NTU auto ranging
- Accuracy :0.00 to 49.99 NTU: ± 5% reading or ± 0.5 NTU, whichever is greater
- Accuracy :50 to 1000 NTU: ± 5% reading or ± 5 NTU, whichever is greater.
- Response time: less than 10 seconds
- Light source: LED,850 nm.
- Max, min, and hold functions.
- Sample volume needed: 10ml.
- Battery power with AAA
- The unique optics structure enables the instrument to read low value of TURBIDITY to the high level up to 1,000 NTU.
- Jumbo LCD, easy readout.
- Battery operated for field and on-site testing convenience.
- Application: Test municipal water, food and beverage water, or other aqueous solution where fluid clarity is important
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 ℃.
- Operating Humidity Less than 85% R.H.
- Designed to meet ISO 7027.
- Dimension 155 x 76 x 62 mm
- Testing bottle with 0 NTU standard solution
- Testing bottle with 100 NTU standard solution
- Empty testing bottle
- Clean cloth
- Clean solution (Distil water)
- Hard carrying case, CA-07A
- Testing bottle with 100 NTU standard solution, TU-100NTU
- Testing bottle with 0 NTU standard solution, TU-0NTU
- Empty testing bottle, 0601