"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron SC-942 Sound Level Calibration Source
The SC-942 calibrator is used for verifying the performance of your sound level meter. It is suitable for any application where you need to make sure your sound level meter is reading correctly.
It is simple to use, just insert the sound meter microphone into the hole and switch both on. The calibrator emits a pure 1000Hz tone at 94dB and 114dB. From there you adjust the calibration screw on your sound meter until it reads correctly.
- Sound pressure level: 94 dB and 114 dB
- 94 dB accuracy ±2%
- 114 dB accuracy ±5%
- Frequency :1000 Hz ± 2%
- Suitable for 0.5″ and 1.0″ microphones
- Power: 2 x 9V batteries
- Conforms to standard IEC942 Class 2
- Useful tool to calibrate the Sound Level meter precisely.
- Solid metal construction
- Long battery life
- Vinyl carries case
- Build in battery test indicator.
- Operating Temp: 0 to 50 °C
- Dimensions 145L x 50D mm
- Weight 350g including batteries.
- Instruction manual.
- 5" mic. Adapter
- Carrying case, CA-03.