"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron PDT2250 Panel Mount tachometer
Lutron PDT2250 offers two relays, for high and low limits, and an RS232C output which may be used with Lutron DAQ PC software. The meter will work with proximity switches such as LU-PX01 and optical switch LU-PI06 making it more versatile to fit into an existing device. The pulses per revolution are programmable for higher accuracy at low speeds.
- Photo Tachometer range: 10-100,000 RPM
- Surface Speed Range (m/min.) :0.05 to 9,999 m/min.
- Accuracy: ± (0.1 % + 1 digit).
- Control relay output, alarm relay output
- Display: 4-digit LED
- RS232C interface
- DIN Size :48x96x107mm- 1/8 DIN.
- Optional photo sensor PI-06
- Optional proximity sensor PX-01
- Professional Tachometer (RPM, m/min., ft/min.) monitor and controller.
- Build in control relay and the alarm relay.
- Alarm Relay will make action when the reading value reach to high/low alarm value.
- Control Relay will make action when the reading value reach to control value.
- Hysteresis value setting for control and alarm function.
- Can set input pulse no. of each round.
- Can set the roller’s diameter for the surface speed (m/min., ft/min.) function.
- Can cooperate the optional proximity sensor or photo sensor.
- Large red LED display, high brightness and easy to read.
- USB computer interface.
- Microprocessor circuit ensures high accuracy and provides special functions and features.
- Standard 96 X 48 mm DIN case.
- Instruction manual
- Case holder with screw
- Proximity sensor, PX-01.
- Photo sensor, PI-06.
- Data Acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN
- USB cable, USB-01.