"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron PCD-431 Conductivity & TDS Meter
The Lutron PCD-431 is a cost-effective yet durable pocket tester designed for measuring conductivity, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), and temperature. This versatile device features auto-ranging capabilities and allows users to select between TDS and conductivity measurements. With an automatic power-off function and robust IP67 rating, complete with a protective sensor cover, it becomes an indispensable and portable tool for various applications.
- Conductivity Ranges: 2000 µS/ 20.00 mS, Accuracy ± (3% F.S.+1d)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solid) Ranges :2000 ppm /20,000 ppm, Accuracy ± (3% F.S.+1d)
- Temperature Range: 0° C to 60°C, resolution 0.1C
- ATC factor adjustable from 0-5%
- Waterproof to IP67 – immersible
- Carbon rod electrodes for long life
- Max and Min and hold functions.
- LCD with two displays show conductivity and Temp value at same time.
- Measurement Conductivity (µS, mS), TDS (Total Dissolved Solids, ppm), Temperature ( ℃,℉)
- Ranges 2 ranges/auto: Conductivity:2,000 µS, 20 mS. TDS: 2,000 ppm 20,000 ppm
- Automatic temperature compensation: Automatic from 0 to 60 ℃ (32 - 140 ℉), with temperature compensation factor variable between 0 to 5.0% per C.
- Sampling time: Approx. 0.8 second.
- Operating Temperature :0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉).
- Probe with the meter, all in one.
- Carbon rode electrode, high reliability.
- Data hold function for freezing the desired value.
- IP-67 Water resistance, heavy duty.
- External calibration buttons.
- Dimension :190 x 40 x 40 mm
- Battery: AAA x 4.
Aquarium, beverage, fish hatcheries, food processing, photography, laboratory, quality control, school, swimming pools.
Soft carrying case with sash (210 x 80 x 50 mm), Model: CA-52A.
Hard carrying case (280 x 195 x 65 mm), Model: CA-06