"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron PC-6011SD Clamp Power analyser logger
Lutron PC-6011SD is a Clamp Power Analyzer with SD card real time data recorder. It is a very economical solution for the analysis of single phase or balanced 3 phase systems with voltages to 600VAC and current to 2000 amps. The product is related to the Lutron DW 6095 series 3 phase power analysers and uses the same SD card logging. It also captures 3 types of transient events with programmable threshold.
- Measures True Power, Active/Apparent/Reactive Power, Energy, Power Factory.
- Voltage measurement range: 10 to 600 ACV.
- Current measurement range: 5 to 2000 ACA.
- Frequency, harmonics to 50th
- Voltage and Current Total Harmonic Distortion analysis (THD)measurement.
- Type K thermocouple input with 0.1 resolution to 199.9C then 1C to 1200C
- SD card logging
- Clamp can accommodate up to 2.2″ (57 mm) diameter.
- Record graphic displays to memory as .bmp files
- IEC1010 CAT IV 600 V
- Power quality analyser for single-phase or balanced three-phase system.
- Peak-to-Peak voltage and current measurement.
- Capture Transient events (Dip, Swell and Outage) with programmable threshold (%).
- ACV Range / Resolution: 10 to 600 V(RMS)/0.1 V
- ACA Range/ Resolution:10 A to 2000A/ 0.01A * < 100A, 0.1A * ≦100A and < 1000A, 1A * ≧ 1000A
- Power factor Range/ Resolution :0 .00to 1.00 /0.01
- Phase Angle Range/Resolution: -180° to 180°, 1°
- Frequency Range/Resolution: 0.1HZ
- Active/Apparent/Reactive POWER Range/Resolution: 0.0 to 1.8M (W/VA/VAR)/ 0.001K to 0.001M
- Total Harmonic Distortion Range/Resolution: 0 to 100 % /0.1%
- Display: LCD Size:3.2X 2.4”, Dot Matrix backlit LCD
- Real time data logger saved the data into SD memory card and download the all the measured value with the time information (year/month/data/ hour/minute/second) download to the Excel sampling time for data logger 2 seconds to 7200 seconds.
- Instruction manual
- SD card
- Test Leads
- Alligator clips
- AC to DC 9V adapter
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- software SW-U811-WIN