"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron Multifunction Environment / Weather Meter
The Lutron SP-9202 is a compact environmental meter that combines 11 professional environmental instruments into one device. It can measure and detect Air velocity, temperature, Humidity, Light, barometric pressure, air volume (CFM and CMM), Dew point, Wet bulb, Wind chill, Heat index and Altitude.
- Anemometer range :0.4-20m/sec in multiple units
- Humidity /Temp: 10 to 95 %RH/0 to50°C
- Barometric pressure (Barometer): 10 to 1100 hPa
- Dew point/wet bulb: -25.3 to 49.0 ℃/ -5.4 to 49.0 ℃
- UV Range: 0 to 1999 μW/cm², 2 to 20.00 mW/cm²
- Heat Index: 0 to 100℃
- Wind Chill: -9.4 to 44.2 ℃
- Altitude range: -2000 to 9000 m
- A tiny bone shape with lightweight and small size case design are suitable for handling with one hand.
- Low-friction ball bearing mounted wheel design provides high accuracy at high and low air velocity.
- High precision humidity sensor with fast response time.
- Build in BARO sensor for the atmosphere value and altitude measurement precisely.
- Built- in microprocessor circuit assures excellent performance and accuracy.
- Memorize the maximum and minimum value with recall.
- Concise and compact buttons arrangement, easy operation.
- Hold function to freeze the current reading value.
- Operating Humidity: 80% RH.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 ℃
- Power supply: CR2032 3V battery.
- Weight :160g