"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron MS-7012SD Humidity Content meter
Lutron MS7012SD is a humidity content instrument, used to measure the humidity content value of grain, corn, rice. cotton, paper materials etc.
Humidity/Temp, Dew point (Humidity), Wet bulb (Humidity), Type K/J thermometer, 4 kinds of measurements are combined into one meter. 60cm stainless steel, heavy duty, probe included.
- Temperature range: 0 to 50 °C
- Dew point range: -25.3 °C to 48.9 °C
- Type K/J Temperature range: -50 °C to 1.300 °C
- Humidity range: 5 to 95 %RH, resolution 0.1%RH (Grain Humidity)
- Probe size: 600mm x 10mm SS construction 1.5M lead
- Interfaces: RS232 (USB convertor)
- LCD with green light backlight, easy reading
- Real time SD memory card datalogger with built-in clock and calendar, real time data recorder, sampling time set from 1 second to 3600 seconds, integrated (SD card is not included)
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- Power: 1.5V AA x 6pcs or DC 9V adapter
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading
- Can default auto power off or manual power off.
- Interfaces: RS232
- Dimensions (L x l x H): 182 x 73 x 47.5 mm (instrument), 600 x 10 x 10 mm (probe)
- Optional accessories: Probe sensing head with inner filter, MS71HEAD, SD card, Type K thermocouple probe,
- AC to DC 9V adapter, USB cable, RS232 cable, UPCB-02, Data Acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN, Carrying case.
- Instruction manual
- Humidity content probe, MS71P