"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron MCH-383SD CO2+humidity+temperature meter
LUTRON MCH-383SD is a CO2, ambient temperature and humidity meter, recorded data along with time stamp are stored in memory (SD card) in Excel format – easy data processing in PC.
- Measuring Range: CO2 0-4000ppm, RH 10-90% and temperature 0-50°C
- Resolution: CO2: 1 ppm, T: 0.1 ° C, RH: 0.1% RH
- Accuracy: CO2: ± 40 ppm, T: ± 0.8 ° C, RH: ± (3% of MH + 1% RH)
- Data log 5 to 600 second intervals or auto
- Log to SD card – transfer to PC an analysis with standard spread sheet software
- CO2 sensing using stable NDIR technology.
- USB cable and PC application specific software available as option
Monitor CO2, ambient temperature, and humidity with real time data logger, save the measuring data along the time information (year, month, date, hour, minute, second) into the SD memory card and can be download to the Excel, extra software is no need. The device does not have an OFF switch to shut down and is therefore ideal for continuous monitoring of the environments in the rooms and offices.
- Wall mount with large simultaneous display
- Response time for CO2 measurement: < 2 min. typically. Reach the 63% reading value, Depends on the environment air circulation.
- Show barometer, humidity, and temperature value in the same LCD.
- Data storage: SD memory card 1 to 16 GB
- Interface: RS-232, USB PC interface
- Battery AAA x 6 PCs or DC 9V adapter in.
- Size: 132 x 80 x 32 m
- SD card not included.
- Additional equipment (for extra charge): SD card (1 to 16 GB), USB cable USB-01, RS232 cable UPCB-02, data processing software SW-U801-WIN
- Instruction Manual
- CO2 probe
- AC to DC 9V adapter
- Main meter hanging unit (with sticker)
- CO2 hanging unit (with sticker)