"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron Hot Wire Anemometer with Type K/J Temp
The AM-4214SD is a versatile anemometer with a small telescopic hotwire sensor, suitable for various applications like air balancing, ventilation hoods, and environmental testing. It measures air velocity from 0.2 – 25.0 m/s and temperature from -100°C to 1300°C (K-type thermocouple) or 0°C to 50°C without an external thermocouple. Store your data on an SD card in MS Excel.xls format and enjoy easy USB communication.
- Anemometer range: 0.2 to 25 m/s
- Anemometer accuracy: +/-1% of scale +0.1m/sec
- Air temperature: 0 to 50°C, +/-0.8ºC
- Type K or J thermocouple input digital thermometer
- 1-3600 seconds interval or MANUAL push button to 99 points
- Datalogging to SD card – analyze on PC with spread sheet – SD card not included.
- Measurement: Air velocity, Air temperature, Type K/J
- Real time SD memory card Datalogger, its Built-in Clock and Calendar, real time data recorder, sampling time set from 1 second to 3600 seconds.
- Function as a digital thermometer for K/J thermocouples
- 5 ranges of measurement
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading.
- LCD with green light backlight, easy reading.
- SD card (not included) logging function allows you to easily record, download and share data as records can be read directly from a PC.
- Datalogger sampling time setting range: Auto/Manual
Telescope probe, Carrying case, Instruction manual.
SD cards, Type K probe, AC to DC adapter, USB cable, Data Acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN.