"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron DT2236 Digital non-contact / contact tachometer
LU-DT2236 measures linear velocity (with speed wheel) in m/min, ft/min, as well as RPM from 0.5 to 100,000.
The instrument auto ranges to give resolution up to 0.01 m/min & 0.1 RPM. Light source is IR LED for use at close range – for long range use DT 1236L laser version. Display reverses when selecting contact/non-contact function.
- Combined photo/contact tachometer
- Measurement range: Photo Tachometer: 5 to 99,999 RPM
- Measurement range Contact Tachometer: 0.5 to 19,999 RPM
- Recall last value, max and min.
- Speed wheel for m/sec and ft/sec
- Display: 5 digits, 10 mm (0.4″ ) LCD.
- Exclusive one chip LSI circuit & crystal time base
- World’s patent, multi-functions, one instrument combine Photo Tachometer RPM) and Contact Tachometer (RPM, m/min., ft/min.).
- Wide measuring range: 0.5 to 100,000 RPM.
- < 1,000 RPM, 0.1 RPM resolution.
- High precision with 0.05% accuracy.
- Memorize the last value, max., value, min. value.
- High visible LCD display.
- Exclusive one-chip LSI circuit & crystal time base
- The use of durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, lightweight ABS plastic housing, assures almost maintenance-free performance for many years.
- Carrying case
- Reflecting tape marks (600 mm)
- RPM adapter (Cone)
- RPM adapter (Funnel)
- Surface speed wheel
- Operation manual