"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Lutron DT1236L Tachometer, long detecting distance
Lutron DT-1236L is one instrument combine Photo tachometer (RPM) and contact tachometer (RPM,m/min.,ft/min.) with the wide measuring range from 0.5 to 100,000 RPM. The non-contact measurement can be made with reflective tape on the shaft and Contact measurements use a rubber cone or rubber rimmed wheels for linear speed.
- Laser operation for long range – up to 2 Meters
- contact tachometer range: 0.5 to 19,999 RPM, resolution 0.01m/min. (< 100 m/min).
- Photo Tachometer range :10 to 99,999 RPM, resolution 0.1 RPM (< 1,000 RPM).
- Surface speed: 0.05 to 2000 m/min.
- Memory – Last/Max/Min
- Display: 5 digits, 10 mm ( 0.4″ ) LCD
- Accuracy 0.05%
- This tachometer used the exclusive one chip MICRO-COMPUTER LSI circuit & crystal time base, offer the high accurate measurement & fast sampling time.
- The use of durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS plastic housing, assures almost maintenance free performance for many years.
- High precision with 0.05% accuracy.
- The last value, max., value, min. value will be stored into the memory automatically & can be obtained by pressing Memory Call Button.
- Measurement & Range: Contact Tachometer: 0.5 to 19,999 RPM/ Photo Tachometer : 10 to 99,999 RPM/Surface Speed : m/min. - 0.05 to 1,999.9 m/min. ft/min. - 0.2 to 6,560 ft/min.
- Detecting distance: 5 cm to 200 cm typically
- Operating Temperature :0 - 50 ℃ (32 - 122 ℉).
- Size: 215 x 67 x 38 mm.
- Weight: 280g
- Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA batteries.
- Carrying case
- Reflecting tape (600 mm)
- RPM adapter (Cone)
- RPM adapter (Funnel)
- Surface speed test wheel
- Operation manual