"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
LUTRON DT 2259 Tachometer/Stroboscope
Lutron DT 2259 tachometer / stroboscope is an instrument with two features called “Digital Picture Tachometer” and “Digital Stroboscope.” It is ideal for inspecting and measuring gears, fans, centrifuges, pumps, motors, moving speeds.
- Photo Tachometer Range: 5 to 99,999 RPM
- Stroboscopic Flash Range :100-100,000 FPM (Flash Per Minute)/RPM (Round Per Minute)
- Photo Tachometer Resolution: 0.1 RPM (< 1,000 RPM) 1 RPM (1,000 RPM)
- Stroboscope Resolution :0.1 RPM (< 1,000 RPM); 1 RPM (1,000 RPM)
- Photo Tach. detecting distance: 50 to 150 mm/2 to 6 inches.
- Display :5-digit LCD
- Accuracy: ± (0.1 % + 2 digit)
Wide range of settings from 100 RPM to 100,000 RPM, high-precision digital display. New solid-state high visible orange light, long service life, close maintenance free. It is suitable for checking and calculating the speed of moving gears, fans, centrifuges, pumps, motors, and other machinery used in general industrial maintenance, manufacturing, quality assurance, laboratories, and schools and colleges to show strobe action.
Digital Photo Tachometer:
No-touch RPM calculation, a wide range from RPM 0.5 to RPM 100,000. 0.1 Resolution RPM < 1000 RPM for measured value. You will automatically store the last value, max., value, min. value in the memory and get it by pressing “Memory Call Button.” Fast visible LCD monitor gives a correct reading of RPM without any guess or error.
- Display :5 digits, 10 mm (0.4”) LCD with function annunciation
- Operation Temperature:0 - 50 ℃ (32 - 122 ℉).
- Operating Humidity: Less than 80% RH.
- Accuracy: ± (0.1 % + 2 digit).
- Sampling Time 1 second (60 RPM).
- Size 215 x 65 x 38 mm.
- Battery :4 x 1.5V AA
- Carrying case
- Operation manual
Industrial, Mining, Shipbuilding, aircraft construction, cardboard manufacturing, Automotive, and motor manufacturing