"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
LUTRON BTM-4208SD 12-channel digital Thermometer with datalogger
Temperature logger BTM4208SD has 12 channels with universal thermocouple input, at an amazing price. The Lutron BTM-4208SD is a new type of logger requiring no cables or special software. Data is saved on the SD card in CSV format, for data processing straight in Excel. The large backlit displays channel 1-8 or 9-12 on the display at the same time.
- K,J,T,E,R and S thermocouples
- Accuracy 0.4% + 1C
- Record real time 1 -3600 seconds interval.
- Manual mode – push button to record.
- Offset adjustments for site calibration
- Data to SD card for analysis using standard spread sheet software.
- Optionally use USB download and application specific PC software
- Battery powered or mains adaptor.
- 12 channels Temperature recorder, use SD card to save the data along with time information
- Real time recorder, save the measuring data along the time information (year, month, date, minute, second) into the SD memory card and can be download to the Excel without using additional software
- Channels no. : 12 channels (CH1 to CH12) temperature measurement
- Sensor type : Type J/K/T/E/R/S thermocouple
- Auto recorder or manual recorder
- Recorder sampling time range : 1 to 3600 seconds
- Type K thermometer : -100 to 1300 C
- Show CH1 to CH8 or CH9 to CH12 in the same LCD
- Display resolution : 1 degree/0.1 degree.
- Time information : Year, Month, Date, Hour, Minute and Second
- Memory card size : 1 GB to 16 GB
- Supper large LCD with backlight, easy reading
- Data hold, Record (Max., Min.)
- RS232/USB computer interface
- 8 X AA batteries or DC 9V adapter
2pcs TP-01 probe
Carrying case CA-08
2GB SD memory card
Additional accessories :
9V AC / DC adapter, USB cable USB-01, RS232 cable UPCB-02, custom made probes, Data processing software SW-U811-WIN, SW-E802, plastic case CA-08