HydraTough H16 small diameter hydrostatic submersible level ~ ECEFast
HydraTough H16 is a new hydrostatic level transmitter for use in bores, featuring high accuracy, and rugged construction. This new version is 16mm OD and is designed to be installed in suitable conduit in the bore, separate to the pump cables. This allows the sensor to be removed at any time, and reduces noise on the signal. The H16 is complemented by the H28 SS series for normal applications and the H46 non-metal series for corrosive environment. Both H28 and H46 are configurable using HART communications and linked below.
- Calibrated ranges from 5m to 200m WG
- Rugged 316L SS construction 16mm OD x 107mm body length
- Lightning protection (external) option in vent box accessory – all units with internal surge protection
- Supply voltage 12-30VDC nominal 24VDC
- 4-20mA output scaled according to order – voltage output available on request.
- Accuracy of 0.5%
- Warm up time 150msec
- Optional cable vent box for terminating the vented 7.5mm OD PUR cable
Expected 2 -3 weeks delivery from order
|HydraTough H16 datasheet_a||HydraTough 16mm diameter submersible level transmitter data sheet revised (ver a)||737 KB||Download File|
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.