"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Isolated universal converter
Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
2-wire supply >15 V
I.S. approvals: FM Div. 2, ATEX Zone 2, IECEx Zone 2, UKEX Zone 2
Output for current and voltage
Slimline housing of 6.1 mm
- Linearised, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with standard analog output.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 2.5 kVAC, 3-port galvanic isolation.
- Configuration, monitoring, and diagnostics using PR 4500 detachable communication interfaces via the PR 4590 ConfigMate. As the 3114 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP-switches.
- All programming can be password protected.
- Scrolling help text in 7 languages.
- Units can be mounted side by side, horizontally and vertically, without air gap on a standard DIN rail, even at 70°C ambient temperature.
- Units can be supplied separately or installed on PR 9400 power rail.
- The narrow 6.1 mm housing allows up to 163 units per meter.