"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Isolation and 1:1 conversion of standard current signals
Slimline housing of 6.1 mm
Response time < 7 ms
Simple – no setup needed
- Isolation and 1:1 conversion of standard current signals.
- Galvanic separation of analog current signals.
- Elimination of ground loops and measurement of floating signals.
- A competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current signals to SCADA systems or PLC equipment.
- Installation in ATEX Ex zone 2 / IECEx Zone 2 / FM division 2.
- Suitable for environments with high vibration stress, e.g. ships.
- The input is protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- Factory-calibrated measurement ranges.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.