Insulation tester, digital, portable, economy ~ Lutron DI-6400
Portable insulation tester Lutron DI-6400 is easy to use, safe, convenient, and low cost.
- Insulation measurement with auto discharge function to 100, 250, 500 and 1000V test voltage and 4000Mohm
- 4, 40, 400 and 4000 MegOhm ranges
- Lock and Test function for improved safety
- 400 and 4000 ohm multi-meter function for low resistances
- 600V AC/DC voltmeter for convenience
- RS232 interface with optional USB adaptor cable and PC Software
Lutron DI6400 is the third generation in the line, and their most advanced function insulation tester. These units are economical and deliver performance levels to suit AS3000 wiring rules. With a large liquid crystal display and fast response, the DI-6400 is easy to use and reliable. It is powered by 8 AA batteries and there is an optional computer interface and PC software. With 4 test voltages and 4 ranges in each voltage – you get the reading you need in 4 seconds. Safety is assured with a large LOCK and TEST button.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.