"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Insertion Mass Flow Meter for DN50 – DN700 and Up to 16 bar
The EE776 is a thermal mass flow meter dedicated for monitoring compressed air, nitrogen, CO₂ or other non-corrosive and non-flammable gases. It can be employed in pipes from DN50 to DN700 (2″ to 28″) and at up to 16 bar (232 psi).
- Non-return protection for safe installation
- Assembly/disassembly under pressure without flow interruption
- Easy and accurate positioning
- Pipe diameters: DN50 to DN700 (2″ to 28″)
- Pressure ranges: up to 16 bar (232 psi) (PN16)
- Wide measuring range up to 200 Nm/s (39370 SFPM)
- MODBUS RTU or M-BUS interface
The EE776 flow meter set new standards for safety and easy assembly. The patented non-return protection combines three functions in one device:
Non-return protection -The probe can only be moved in one direction during installation, and it cannot return at all, even if it is released.
Seal - An encapsulated O-ring ensures a tight seal, preventing any leakage of pressurized gas during probe mounting.
Probe positioning - Precise positioning concerning immersion depth and orientation is easily achieved, guaranteeing accurate measurement results.
Additionally, an optional ½" ball valve is available, facilitating the installation and removal of the probe without interrupting the gas flow. Each EE776 flow meter undergoes a meticulous factory calibration procedure at a pressure of 9 bar (130 psi), and the corresponding calibration certificate is included in the standard scope of supply.
The EE776 features two outputs that can be configured as analogue (current or voltage), alarm, or pulse output for consumption metering. Furthermore, the flow meter is available with an additional MODBUS RTU or M-BUS (Meter-
- Measured values: standardized volumetric flow, mass flow, standardised flow, temperature, consumption
- Measuring range: 0.5 - 200 Nm/s (100…39370 SFPM)
- Accuracy: ±1.5 % of the measured value
- Pipe diameter: DN50 up to DN700 (2" to 28")
- Outputs: 0-10 V, 0/4-20 mA, Pulse, Switch, Modbus RTU or M-Bus
- Supply: 18 - 30 V AC/DC