Thermal imaging process control system – Fluke Process Instruments TV40
Fluke Process Instruments (Raytek) has released an all new thermal camera ~ Thermoview TV40, for industrial process applications. It has a standard measured temperature range to 1200C and environmental rating – IP67. The sensor has an internal motorised focus lens so in many applications it can be used without an added housing ( including outdoors. The real strength of the TV40 is its associated software that can apply the temperature measurement to almost any control system using powerful functions and a standard IO system on Ethernet or GigE network. A range of lenses is available from wide angle to telephoto and with 640×480 sensor pixels, it is possible to capture data from any source, at up to 60Hz, although the license free 9Hz version will manage most processes.
- Temperature range -10 to 1200C
- Data 320×240, or 640×480, at 9Hz or 60Hz – in different models
- Sighting – IR fusion technology for added detail through blended images
- Remote motorised focus
- Multiple field interchangeable lenses
- GigE vision interface
- LAN/Ethernet with PoE for ethernet, web server or Thermoview software connection
- Air purge, housings and other application accessories
- 12-36VDC dimensions 83x83x158mm
Thermal imaging process applications are complex. Please talk to us to ensure your application is suited to the TV40 series cameras.
|ThermoviewTV40brochure_W-1.pdf||Thermoview TV40 brochure for product introduction and features||493 KB||Download File|
|ThermoviewTV40datasheet_W-1.pdf||Thermoview TV40 data sheet for product specifications||778 KB||Download File|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.