Hand held infrared thermometer – FK-561
Hand held non contact thermometer in a premium brand. The Fluke 561 provides both non-contact and contact temperature measurements (with type K thermocouple connection and optional probes). It is fast, and easy to use, just point and shoot. In the IR mode, you can take temperature measurements from any distance, although the target size must be larger as the distance increases. Response is virtually instantaneous.
- Use the infrared (IR) thermometer to measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects
- Compatible with all standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples
- Single point laser sighting
- Easy emissivity adjustment for measuring more accurately using low, medium, and high settings
- Convenient to use with 12:1 optics
- MIN, MAX and DIF temperature readings will help you quickly identify problems
|200969191026555.pdf||Fluke 561 multipurpose thermometer data sheet||257 KB||Download File|
|FK56x_____umeng0000.pdf||FK-561 user manual||1131 KB||Download File|
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.