Compact infrared temperature transmitters – Raytek Mi3 (IECEx)
Raytek MI3 series is the most versatile industrial miniature infra red transmitter for temperature measurement. The replacement for the highly successful MID series has many improvements and extensions to the range. There are digital transmitters for 4 or 8 heads, giving very low costs per measured point, and there is an OEM head that can be integrated to PLCs or digital controllers directly with proprietary code. Cables can be cut to length and are available from 1 to 30M lengths. The new digital heads have low temperature coefficient, are rated to 120C,(option 180C) IP65, and retain their calibration – allowing hot swapping of heads.
There is a full range of mounting and protection accessories such as air purge, window assemblies and brackets. Digital communications can be RS485 Serial, Modbus, or Profibus in different models. 1 micron and 1.6 micron high temperature units listed separately – see link below.
- Digital output interchangeable heads rated to 120C ambient, with 180C rating optional
- OEM development kits to interface heads digital data directly
- Versions from -40 to 1650C plus new high temperature versions at 1micron 1.6 micron [separate listing]
- 4-20mA, Volts, J,K thermocouple outputs ~ selectable with push buttons
- Fast response 20msec version [LTF]- standard response time is 130msec
- Up to 8 heads per digital (expansion) box – optional digital outputs – RS485, Modbus , Profibus & Ethernet
- Optics 2:1, 10:1, 22:1 with “screw on” close focus adaptor OR window assembly
Now available with IECEx certification for INTRINSIC SAFETY
|MI3_BR_3783599_RevF_EN_LR.pdf||Raytek MI3 Compact IR Transmitter Profibus Modbus IECEx version 2015||1281 KB||Download File|
|MI3manual2015_F_W.pdf||Operating Instructions Raytek MI3 series IECEx version 2015||4818 KB||Download File|
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.