Humidity, dew point & temperature TX ~ high precision – EE210
Transmitters of the EE210 series have been developed for high-precision measurement of relative humidity and temperature plus the associated calculated variables. EE210 transmitters are available for wall and duct mounting. Outputs are selected between voltage and current and can be set and scaled for 2 parameters using optional configuration & calibration software. An optional radiation shield providing a forced ventilation is recommended for use in outdoor applications. Special protection coating for the sensing element and encapsulation [as standard] allows the permanent use in very polluted environments. These sensors are primarily intended for protected industrial or HVAC applications where greater accuracy is required, and higher ambient humidity is present.
- Measuring range 0 to 100% RH, -40 to 60°C
- Outputs 0 to 5/10V or 4-20mA (standard)
- Accuracy ± 2% RH, ± 0.3°C – digital calibration in sensor
- Supply 24V AC or 24 V DC
- Display optional with 3 variables displayed
- Versions for wall mount or duct mount in new environmental enclosure