"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Humidity and Temperature Sensor for Outdoor and Meteorological Applications
EE210 Outdoor is optimized for outdoor and meteorological applications. In addition to precise measurement of relative humidity and temperature, the sensor calculates additional parameters such as dew point, frost point or specific enthalpy.
- Measuring range Humidity 0…100 % RH
- Analogue outputs 0-10 V or 4-20 mA
- Measuring range Temperature -40…60 °C (-40…140 °F)
With encapsulated measurement electronics inside the sensing probe and E+E proprietary coating protection of the humidity sensor element, the sensor can be used even in harsh environment.
The optional radiation shield HA010501 protects the sensor from solar radiation and precipitation. The natural ventilation ensures a short response time.
- High accuracy
- Excellent long-term stability
- Outstanding temperature compensation
- Very robust sensing head
- Proprietary sensor coating
- Encapsulated measurement electronics
- IP 65 enclosure
- Optimum protection against pollution and condensation
- Freely configurable analogue current or voltage outputs
- 1 or 2 point adjustment possibility for humidity and temperature
- Optional radiation shield for wall or mast mounting
- Easy installation
- Calculated physical quantities