"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
High-End Moisture in Oil Transmitter with multifunctional Display
EE360 is dedicated for reliable monitoring of lubrication, hydraulic and insulation oils as well as diesel fuel. In addition to highly accurate measurement of water activity (aw) and temperature (T), EE360 calculates the absolute water content (x) in ppm.
- Measuring range :0…1 aw , 0…100,000 ppm ,-40…180 °C (-40…356 °F)
- Digital interface :RS485 with Modbus RTU ,Ethernet with Modbus TCP
- Outputs :0-1/5/10V, 0/4-20mA
- Supply: 8…35V DC , 12…30 V AC
The probe can be employed up to 180 °C (356 °F) and 20 bar (290 psi) and is available with either ISO or NPT slide fitting, which allows for variable immersion depth. Using the optional ball valve, the probe can be mounted or removed even without process interruption.
The design of the enclosure facilitates easy mounting and maintenance. EE360 is available with IP65 polycarbonate or stainless steel enclosure. The measured values are available on two analogue outputs and on the optional digital interface RS485 with Modbus RTU or Ethernet with Modbus TCP. An optional relays module can be used for alarms and process control.
The state of the art TFT colour display can show all measurands simultaneously and offers extensive error diagnostics. The integrated data logging function saves all measured data in the internal memory. The logged data can be displayed in a graph directly on the device or easily downloaded via USB interface.
The EE360 configuration and adjustment can be performed either directly on the device via display and push buttons or with the free EE-PCS software using the USB service interface.
- transformer oil
- lubrication oil
- hydraulic oil
- diesel fuel
- UL listed versions
- Measurands: water activity (aw), temperature (T) and water content (x) in ppm
- TFT colour display with push buttons
- Two analogue outputs
- Digital interface RS485 with Modbus RTU or Ethernet with Modbus TCP
- Integrated data logging for 20.000 values
- Error self diagnosis shown on display or via error LEDs
- Auditive and visual error warnings
- Remote probe up to 10m (32.8ft)
- Rugged polycarbonate IP65 or stainless steel enclosure
- Modular enclosure concept for easy mounting and service
- Pressure tight probe up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- Pluggable probe for fast exchange and easy installation
- Two freely configurable alarm outputs
- G ½ ISO or ½ NPT process connection
- Optional ball valve for probe mounting and removal without process interuption
- Power supply module for 100...240 V AC
- Easy field adjustment and configuration via display or free software