"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Hand held Test & Measurement Meters
Sound level meter with A and C weightings and SLOW FAST response CLASS 2 according to IEC 61672. This meter has the additional feature of signal integration over a programmable interval with calculation of SPL (Sound Pressure Level) and Leq (Equivalent continuous noise level). The sound logger is part of the Lutron SD series with logging at intervals from 1 second to 3600 seconds and data saved to SD card in EXCEL format, so further analysis can be readily undertaken.
- Measurement Type: SPL: Sound pressure level or Leq: Equivalent Continuous noise level
- Measuring Range :30 to 130dB
- Resolution 0.1dB
- Frequency :31.5Hz – 8000Hz
- 5″ standard microphone head.
- Real time clock – data logged to SD card.
- Memory function to store Max and Min value
- Manual recording of data to 99 records
- Frequency and Time weighting are designed to meet IEC 61672 class 2.
- The meter with programmable integrating time provides precise linearity over a wide range (100dB) and displays Leq and SPL measurements.
- A and C weighting network comply with standards. Real time SD memory card Datalogger
- Min / Max data hold record
- Auto range 30-130dB and Manual range 30-80 dB, 80-130dB selection
- Slow weighting for fluctuating noise
- Fast weighting for normal noise
- LCD with green light backlight
- RS232/USB computer interface
- Frequency and time weighting meet IEC 61672 class 1
- Sampling rate: 1-3600 seconds
- Frequency range: 5 to 8,000 Hz.
- Microphone: 1/2" electric condenser
- SD memory card: 1GB to 16GB (not included)
- Power by AA x 6 batteries or DC 9V adapter
- Instruction Manual
- Hard carrying case, CA-06
- Lutron Sound Calibrator 1000Hz sound source 94/114 dB, SC942
- Sound wind shield ball, SB-01.
- SD Card
- USB cable, USB-01.
- RS232 cable, UPCB-02.
- Data Acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN.
- AC to DC 9V adapter.
- Soft carrying case, CA-05A.