"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Gefran Single-phase solid-state relay with Advanced Diagnostic, up to 120A
The ability to propose customized control solutions allows to rapidly satisfy the most different automation needs. For this purpose, the GRP series provides a wide range of extremely compact SSRs, with a solid basic structure but scalable as current sizes (from 15A to 120A), control type and configuration features.
- Current ranges from 15A up to 120A
- Ultra slim dimension
- Load voltage 480V, 600V AC
- DIN rail and panel mounting
- Zero voltage crossing (Zero Crossing) or Phase angle control
- IO-Link communication
- On/Off control, optimised/fixed cycle time, Half Single Cycle, Phase Angle, soft start ramps
- Input command from V DC, Analogue signal (0..5V, 0..10V, 0..20mA, 4..20mA,potentiometer) or IO-Link logic
- Connectors for push-in control signals; signal LED
- Configuration and diagnostics via smartphone app with NFC technology
- Alarm threshold calibration by button or digital input
- Compact versions with expanded i2t
- Cage clamps for power cables
- Advanced diagnostic option with partial load break (up to 8 loads in parallel), current measurement and energy meters
- Internal over voltage protection
- Integrated cooling fan power option
Factory digitization is reaching its final frontier, the field level of the automation pyramid. In this level IO-Link is confirming itself as the most suitable communication to easily reach devices such as sensors and actuators. From this perspective, the GRP series has been developed to be integrated within this automation architecture.
Simple and safe commissioning, maintenance and quick diagnostics are now within the capabilities of devices like SSR. All this thanks to the NFC technology, which allows to extend the user interface using normal Smartphone or Tablet as intelligent configurators. Thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface, setup or diagnostics are particularly easy.