"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Gefran GRA Hall-effect single-turn rotary sensor with shaft
- Linearity< ± 0.5% FS
- Vibrations 20g – 10 Hz … 2000 Hz IEC 60068-2-6
- Output signal: RATIOMETRIC, CANopen, Analogue
- Supply voltage +5Vdc; +9…+36Vdc
Rotary sensor for measurement ranges up to 360° with ability to program analogue versions of ±15° steps.
Contactless Hall technology for almost infinite sensor life due to absence of wear on the sensing element.
Various configurations make the product easy to install on vehicles.
High IP protection level, resistance to shock and vibration, and high electromagnetic compatibility make these products suitable for many mobile hydraulics applications.
Developed to ensure a robust and high-performance solution for applications such as agricultural machines, construction machines, material handling equipment.
- Measurement range: ±180° different values on request programmable in steps of ±15° (ONLY for analogue versions)
- Supply voltage: +5Vdc (only for 0.5..4.5Vdc output); +9…+36Vdc (see output signal for right supply voltage)
- Output signal: 0.5…4.5V Ratiometric (supply +5Vdc); 0.5…4.5V; 0…10V; 4…20mA; CANopen, SAE J1939
- Electrical connections: AMP Superseal 6P 282108-1; DEUTSCH 6P DT04-6P
- Resolution and speed of rotation: 12 bit (analog output); 14 bit (CANopen/SAE J1939 output); 120 rpm max.
- Linearity: < ± 0.5% FS
- Working and coefficient temperature: -40°C … +85°C (higher values on request); thermal drift < 50 ppm/°C
- Vibrations: 20g – 10 Hz … 2000 Hz IEC 60068-2-6
- Shock: Impulsive on 3 axes; 50g 11 ms IEC 60068-2-27
- Electromagnetic compatibility: 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Life: 35 M operations (stroke ±75°)
- IP Protection level: IP67 – IPX9K with female mating connector mounted AMP282090-1 (GRA-A version) and mating connector DT06-6S (GRA-D version)
- Housing material: PBT