"*" indicates required fields
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT*
1800 811 818
Custom Quote in 24 hours
Gefran GQ Single-phase solid state relay, up to 90A
Gefran GQ has been designed to stand high-value transitory applications. When the relay must stand high currents for a long period, it is necessary to grant proper dissipation and an adequate electrical connection between relay terminals and the load.
- Alternating current solid state relay
- Zero crossing switching
- 15, 25, 50, 75 e 90 Arms nominal current
- Non-repetitive voltage: up to 1600Vp
- Nominal Voltage: up to 600 Vac
- Control voltage: 3…32Vcc and 20…260Vac/Vcc with connector
- Isolation (input-output) 4000Vrms
Zero crossing relay with antiparallel double SCR output is the most used solid state relay in industrial applications.
In fact, it can be used for resistive, inductive, and capacity loads.
"Zero crossing" relay is energized when voltage meets the zero point and deenergized when current meets the zero point,
depending on the signal control on the input circuit.